Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Bring pomegranate juice to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for approximately 15 minutes, or until it is reduced to about 1/3 cup.
- Allow the reduced juice to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients: honey, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and dijon mustard.
- Set the vinaigrette dressing aside to cool.